AAM Competition 370Z & G37 VQ37VHR Power Steering Hose Kit
The AAM Competition 370Z & G37 VQ37VHR Power Steering Hose Kit is a direct replacement of the 2009+ 370Z OEM rubber power steering hoses. The AAM Competition 370Z & G37 Power Steering Hose Kit is constructed of 4 layers of high-grade, heat resistant, and chemical resistant silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers. This improved construction and strength of materials will ensure the AAM Competition power steering hoses outperform the factory hoses that are prone to dry rot and leaks. When the factory power steering hoses dry rot or leak it will prevent your power steering from working. Prevent power steering failure by ordering the AAM Competition 370Z & G37 Power Steering Hose Kit today!
Purchase the AAM Competition 370Z & G37 VQ37VHR Power Steering Hose Kit with the hose clamps to upgrade the factory clamps to high grade worm gear clamps that will stay secure and prevent leaks no matter the condition.
- Choose between BLACK, BLUE, or RED color options
- Choose the option to purchase the power steering hose kit with or without the worm gear clamps
- Improve strength of materials over OEM
- Silicone material that will never dry rot or degrade over time
- Silicone hoses and worm gear clamps make installation and service easier and faster
- Max Temperature of 390° F
- Nissan 370Z 2009 - 2020
- Infiniti G37 Coupe 2008 - 2013
- Infiniti G37 Sedan 2008 - 2013
- Infiniti Q60 Coupe 2013 - 2014
AAM Competition is now offering flexible ways to BUY NOW and PAY LATER. Your credit score is NOT effected when you check your eligibility. No prepayment fees and your first payment is due 30 days AFTER checkout. Easy monthly payments over 3, 6, 12 or 24 months. Look for the silver financing button located directly below ADD TO CART and BUY NOW. Financing is currently available on all AAM Competition products. For further information, please visit our financing page.
RECENTLY SOLD 370Z PRODUCTS
|Include hose clamps?
|Yes or No
|Black or Blue or Red
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.